Thursday 20 May 2010

Penny Black Saturday week 101



The Challenge over at Penny Black Saturday this week is flowers.

I have stamped Whispers onto Craftwork Cards Back to Basics card and paper pieced the image with Bloom and Grow Papers by My Minds Eye. Backgound paper is from the same range but has been overstamped around the edges with a flourish stamp, and the dotty vellum is also from Craftwork Cards as is the base card. Ribbon is from my collection, I think it might be Bo Bunny but I'm not 100% sure.

Thank you for looking

4 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card anne...love this whispers image.....thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful, fabulous colours too.
luv
Debby

Kathleen said...

Good Luck with the challenge Anne.
Looks as good on the blog as it did 'live'.
Hope you sent the other card in!
Kath x
ps. I have noticed that all those who use word verification should complain as they are very bad spellers!

Peachy Magoo said...

This is my favourite so far - love the stamp!!