Thursday 6 January 2011

Simply Cricket


Here's a card for my nephew who is 25 today and loves cricket.
I pinched the idea from Kath who had sent me a lovely z-fold card for my birthday.
The topper is from Kanban and everything else is from Craftwork Cards, papers are Blossom spots and stripes, base card is size 6 back to basics cream and the sentiment is also from the blossom collection. The green card came fro m the Craftwork Cards linen range a few years ago.
Thank you for looking and thank you Kath for the inspration.

2 comments:

Peachy Magoo said...

Your on a roll with these cards lady!!! Need to find my carding Mojo this year yet!

Kathleen said...

You must be flavour of the month cos' Peach hasn't left me a comment on any of my posts, heads will roll.,wait till she wants to borrow something at a meeting!!!
Kidding.
How great it is to find something that really fits a card for someone.
Kath x