Saturday 19 March 2011

Parlez vous francais?


It's Paulas birthday today. Here's a card I made for her a little while ago.
I've used Ooh la la papers and embellishments from Craftwork cards. I overstamped the paper with Hero Arts French writing using a printworks inkpad, then went over the edges of the paper and the squares with it.
The ribbon was also from craftwork cards and the ribbon slide is Mei Flower. Pearls are from Hobby House.
Sentiment is from a Paula Pascual set.
Thank you for looking or should that be merci beaucoup!

2 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

I absolutely love it, Anne. Thank You.x

Kathleen said...

Yes I do but I have forgotten how to spell the words.
Lovely card Anne everything goes so well together but that is you, you take the time and the trouble to make sure it does.

Kath x