Tuesday 25 November 2014

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

First things first, I promised to do a draw from last weeks comments and send something to the person who came out of the draw and that was ..........


If you can send me your address Heide I will send you something from my recent trip to the Lili of the Valley shop soon.

So onto this weeks entry over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2


I decided to use a curved die to seperate my 2 papers but I am not sure that it worked, 
Anyway onto the details

Papers - Craftwork Cards Al Fresco
Image - Kate Shopping from Digi Stamp Boutique
Sentiment - Dreamees
Flowers punched with EK success daisy punches
Bling - local craft shop - just realised I need to put some bling in the middle of the flower on the image oops!

Can't believe we are only a month away from Christmas, I wish I was as ahead with the gifts as I am with the cards.

Finally Happy Thanksgiving to all my visitors from the USA


3 comments:

Kathie said...

Oh Anne your card is so pretty, love this image and your wonderful colours and design papers. Great flower embellishments as well. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT
P.S I'm so jealous being able to go to a LOTV store. I don't believe we're able to buy any of their stamps in New Zealand in crafting shops but I'm able to buy their stamps online.

Heide said...

Oh Anne, Another great looking card! I love this image and think I am going to have go get it.
I also think I am the winner! Woot-Woot! LOTV images are so cute! Here is my contact info.
Heidedpaperie@gmail.com
Thanks for joining us this week.
Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Kathleen said...

Great card Anne and a fab image, and great colouring.

The stamp you lent me is certainly loads better than the one I have, just had a couple of trial runs with it. Thanks

Kath x