Sunday 1 March 2015

Annabel goes riding



Here's a card I made during the week for our great-nieces birthday.

Papers are Lili of the Valley Up,Up and Away and Pastel Dreams.
Image is from the Here Comes Annabel Coloured Art Pad
I punched the flowers out with an EK Success punch and the have Craftwork Cards Candi centres, my base card and sentiment are from Craftwork Cards too.

Welcome to all my new followers and thank you to all of you old and new for visiting and taking the time to comment

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Really sweet card Anne, lovely image and great papers, and brilliant layout.
Have a good week.

Kath x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous Anne, I like your design
Kevin xx

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Anne. Love the image and gorgeous colour scheme.
Lorraine x

Jacee said...

Very pretty Anne, lovely little flowers and a sweet image, gorgeous!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Joanna M. said...

Oh my gosh Anne ... this is the sweetest image EVER! Love this darling card.