Monday 28 March 2016

Getting around to it

I am almost ashamed to admit that I have stamps in my collection that were purchased during the last year and haven't yet seen any ink and although I am sure I am not alone it is time to start to remedy the situation.

So here is the first one which I have had since August


I liked this as soon as I saw it, I don't often do fairies but I loved that this one had wellies and a brolly.

Items used are
Image - Calender fairy - April from LOTV
Coloured with Copics and paper pieced
Papers - Sunny Side Up LOTV
Dies and Punches - Sweet Dixie, Memory Box, Go Kreate and Woodware.
Flowers, brads and ribbon - from the craft room shelves

Thank you as always for visiting

I am entering this card at Allsorts who have a wings themed challenge this week
 and at Craft Your Passion who have Anything Goes for their theme.







6 comments:

Patricia Alvarez said...

Wonderful card! I love the design and bright colors. Great paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

Kathleen said...

You are not alone, I stamp them when I buy them, then decide that I really don't know if I do like them, then get them out year later and decide they are fab and I should have used them before.. ring a lot of bells with quite a few people me thinks.
So finally on to your lovely card, super image and great papers, wonderful design and love the flowers.

Kath x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image
Kevin xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Anne, the little lotv fairy looks fab and I love the papers.
Lorraine x

Mervi said...

So sweet fairy card, totally lovely colours too.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation and love her little boots, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x