Sunday 29 May 2022

May challenge at SSW2

 I thought that I had better share my DT cards for our May SSW2 challenge, there are still a couple of days to enter if you like.


My first card for sketch 228 uses a very old Penny Black Stickeroo and some Nitwits papers from the One Birdie Lane collection and the little sentiment is from Julie Hickey Designs.
Here is the sketch I followed, designed by Kathie at our Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog.



Card number 2 uses some Tilly Daydream decoupage and papers from the Watercolour Dots Cool Sunset whcih are all no longer available. The blue card came from the Kanban factory shop offcuts section. Dies are from Spellbinders and the little bow came from a Papercraft Society box, the little droplets are from Stampin' Up, I won them as part of a prize on a zoom bingo night with The Paper Haven.


Here is the sketch which I followed.


Hope you have a lovely week.





1 comment:

Sue said...

Such gorgeous cards Anne I love the one with the hedgehog on hugs Sue x