Tuesday 7 November 2023

Sweety Sketch Wednesday 2 Sketch 266 November 2023

 Hello and thank you for visiting. Thank you for all your lovely comments, they mean a lot. I know it's not Wednesday but I thought that I would share my second DT card for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 this month. It's another very straightforward sketch from Kathie but I chose to rotate it by one turn to fit my image.


I used an image from a Lili of the Valley Art Pad, the Art Pads are no longer available but you can purchase the image Toot Toot as a Simply Print from their Etsy Shop.
The papers are from a pad from Paper Addicts called Game On.
I've used Card Candi and twine to embellish.

I would like to enter the following challenges
Allsorts week 753 - The Great Outdoors

7 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card and image -perfect p.paper too.
Carol x

Chris said...

A fabulous masculine card, great use of the sketch, love the image and colours. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Calendar and Fab'n' Funky Challenges.
Chris
x

brenda said...

Pretty card and he's certainly in the Great Outdoors and perfect for our optional theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining us.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

This is totally FAB love that image and the card design thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

Pat said...

Lovely masculine card with a great image, thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky.

Pat xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely masculine card, thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Jules said...

Hi Anne

A great card - the backing papers are ideal along your image. It is like they were meant to all be together!

Another lovely sketch too.

Hope you have had a good week.

Love Jules xx