Thursday, 20 August 2026

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 DT - Sketch 333

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Today I am sharing one of my second DT card of the month for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.


This card uses sketch 333
To make my card I used an old collection from Craftwork Cards which has not been used for some time, this was the Heritage Rose collection and I also chopped up one of the Rose Garden cards which came with the set.
The white ribbon was coloured with an alcohol marker to match the coloured flowers and the metallic pearls are from stash. The circle dies are Spellbinders and the base card is 6x6.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge #44 - Anything Floral Goes
The Neglected Stuff Challenge - August 2026 - Craftwork Cards papers from this set haven't been used for a while nor have the metallic pearls.





 

No comments: