Sunday 10 August 2014

A new arrival

Yesterday we had a new addition to the family when my new great nephew Sebastian finally arrived, he was a couple of weeks late and is gorgeous.

So a new baby means a new baby card and here is what I made


I have followed the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday  for my card which is quite plain and simple. I spent forever matching up the papers which are a mixture of Lili of the Valley and Echo Park  because I coloured the image first and then struggled to find a blue paper that matched.
The main image is a stamp I have had for years and is by The Artful Stamper, the grasses are Stamps by Judith, sentiment is Woodware.
The flowers must be about 12 years old I think, ribbon is from the black and white jar.

Thank you for taking the time to visit

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Fabulous baby card, love the image and your choice of papers look great.

Kath x

Heide said...

Sweet, Sweet baby card. love the fun colors and the cute baby buggy. Happy that you could find time to join us at SSW2.
Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Anne, I love the sweet image and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Kathie said...

Oh Anne congratulations to the new addition, its always nice when it's someone else's you can love and then leave them for their mothers. I just love your card its so pretty wonderful colour comb and added embellishments. Great card and thanks so much for joining us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT