Monday 4 August 2014

Lights out

Here's my entry for this weeks Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 challenge which has a twist of polka dots this week.


It's not the best picture as it is pitch black here now.

I have used Lili of the Valley papers and a Card Creations decoupage sheet, I used the extra cricket balls on the sheet for the dots on the bottom right hand corner.
The sentiment is an old one from Craftwork Cards and the twine is American Crafts

Short post as I am doing it by candle light for the Lights Out for the 100th anniversary of the start of the First World War.

6 comments:

Kathie said...

Oh Anne I do love your card and so would both of my teenage boys who have both played cricket for years and this is such a wonderful image as there's so much going on. Love your colours and design papers and your embellishments are the perfect finishing touch to a lovely card. Great card as always and thanks so much for joining us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Anne perfect for any cricket fan, I love it!!
Kevin xx

Kathleen said...

Stunning card Anne, love the papers and the image is brilliant.
Hope you had a good holiday.

Kath x

Sally Dube said...

Anne, this is wonderful!! Love the baseball scene =) and I love your polka cots!! Always love to see your cards at SSW2!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Sharon Basel said...

Wow this is amazing Anne! I love the wonderful and dimensional scene here. I lot of special time went into this one and it shows. Beautifully done! Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Hugs, Sharon

Heide said...

This is fantastic! Wowza! congrats on making the top 3 over at SSW2. Thanks for joining us, sorry I am a tad late with my comment.
Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT