Friday 11 February 2011

Couldn't resist




I'm afraid that I couldn't resist the new Botanical collection from Craftwork Cards so I gave in on Wednesday lunchtime and ordered the Prject of the Month, and there it was in the post bag at work the morning after along with the complementing (is that a word) die cut flowers as a bit on the side.


I set to and made 4 cards last night, and here are two of them. I could have carried on if I am honest but the need to get up for work today stopped me.
I just added in some grosgrain ribbon from my collection to the card on the left but everything else is from Craftwork Cards.
Thank you as always for looking and for taking the time to comment

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I was begining to think that you and Carole had run off together as not seen anything from either of you for ages.
I went to the Stitch & Craft show at Manchester last week and saw these papers on a few stands and had to buy a set. Then I ordered the project of the month on Sunday evening mine also came yesterday.
So obviously I love the cards you've made as I really do like the papers.

Kath x

Peachy Magoo said...

Fantastic cards Anne these colours look great together!