Monday 17 March 2014

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 09

It's been a couple of weeks since I had a chance to do any challenges, I had the best of intentions but time just got away from me. Anyway I came up the stairs to the craft room tonight determined to have a play with the latest Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge .

Here is the sketch



and here is my card



 The base card is a 7x7 inch from Samuel Taylors, green cardstock and twine are American Crafts, the patterned papers are from the Echo Park Summer Days collection, I love the bright zingy colours in this set and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards in the dim and distant past, well maybe 7 or 8 years old lol!
I bought the decoupage image from the Katy Sue Designs stand at the Great Northern Papercrafts Extravaganza in Harrogate yesterday. We had a great day out, bought lots of lovely new stash and came away inspired, such a shame that work gets in the way but something has to fund the crafting.

Thank you so much for visiting and wading through the waffle and for any comments which you are kind enough to leave, they always mean a lot to me

6 comments:

Heide said...

What cute dog image, Love the fun colors. Thanks for joining us this week.
Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my, would you look at this cutie of a card!!! Simply adorable! The colors caught my attention right away, they're wonderfully bright! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda

Kathie said...

Oh Anne I love love love your card, such an adorable image and those wonderful pretty colours are just so perfect to this great birthday card.Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2-DT

Mynn xx said...

OH my gosh, this is SO cute!!! LOVE that sweet image and your colors are so bright and happy! LOVE! :) HUGS and have a great rest of the week! Mynn xx

PS: I'd love for you to visit my blog (On a Stampage)--I've got blog candy! :)

Kathleen said...

Well, it just goes to show how wrong you can be, when I first saw this card I thought, this is not Anne, she doesn't normally do bright colours but you go on to say you love the bright colours, slap my wrists.
Brilliant card, love the sketch.

Kath x

Sharon Basel said...

Oh this is so cute Anne! Love that image and dimension you created with it. The papers and colors make it so fun. Thanks for playing along in the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge!
Sharon, SSW2-DT