Monday 16 October 2017

Sweet Sketch and Dilly Beans


This fortnight we are using the quirky images from Megan Suarez at Dilly Beans along with another great sketch from Kathie.



I am using Penny and Fox Framed. I have coloured her with Copics although somehow I managed to colour the hair the same colour as my skin so had to darken the hair. I think it worked. 
I have used some papers from Craftwork Cards and some dotty organza ribbon. I have had the ribbon slide for ages and it went well with the papers so that was a bonus.

It would be great if you could play along with us this fortnight.

Thank you for taking time to visit me.

2 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Super cute Anne! Love your coloring and your terrific papers.

Kathleen said...

Great sketch and a cute image, love the sort of Autumnal touch with the colours.
Hopefully see you Thursday.

Kath x