Saturday 15 June 2019

Celebrating 10 years

Hello and welcome to my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
This challenge will run for 4 weeks and we are celebrating 10 years of Sweet Sketch Wednesday in it's various guises. We are using the first sketch draw by Arlana and her sisters Judi and Nancy have created with us too.
Here is Arlanas sketch which I really enjoyed creating with


and here is my card using the image New Shoes from our sponsor A Day for Daisies


ADFD is closing at the end of this month and I know that the DT will miss creating with Tammys images.
I have coloured my image with Copics although I think that my folds need a bit more practice on this image.
Image - New Shoes by A Day for Daisies
Papers - Lawn Fawn Spring Fling
Sentiment Stamp and Banner Die - Julie Hickey Designs
Flower - The Hobby House
Base Card - US A2 size made from card from Kanban Factory shop
Ribbon - American Crafts

Challenges 



4 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Anne, a lovely image and very pretty papers.
Lorraine x

ahlers5 said...

Such a lovely card. Love the ribbon with the flower added. It's a lovely touch. Thanks so much for joining us at QKR this week.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Anne, I just want to thank you for inviting me to participate in the 10 year anniversary. I always love creating but somehow life is keeping me way too busy. Thanks for all you do at SSW2 to keep things running. I love this sweet little fairy ballerina image that you have used! She is so precious and I love all your detail. Hope you are enjoying summer! Thanks again! ~Judi

Kathie said...

Oh, Anne this is such a sweet sweet image. I adore ADFD images and it's so sad that she has closed her doors. But I do have a lot of images on my computer that can be used one day. But I just love your card as well as the colours you've chosen.

Hugs
Kathie
xox