Tuesday 23 March 2021

Y is for Yellow

 Hello and thank you for visiting me


I'm sharing a card I made for one of my colleagues who became a dad for the second time at the end of October. I made this card for the office to send to them.

Image - Lili of the Valley - Patchwork Bear coloured with Polychromos Pencils

Sentiments - Lili of the Valley

Papers - Anna Marie Designs

Other embellishments from my stash


It doesn't really show up on the picture but this is a stepper card


I am entering this card at

Alphabet Challenge Blog - Y is for Yellow


5 comments:

Kathleen said...

An oldie but still a goody image and I love this card with the lovely yellow papers and some great embellishment.

Kath x

cheiro urgia said...

What a wonderful stepper card! I like the shade of yellow you used for the baby theme, so soft and sweet. Also, you managed to add so many different embellishments on your creation without overloading the scenery, which is often not as easy as it seems. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

Hugs, Veronika

Billie A said...

So cute. Fun image and so glad you shared over at Alphabet challenge.

Dawn Phillips said...

This is beautiful and so well finished. Thanks for joining my challenge at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Jules said...

Hi Anne

A beautiful card .. .. your pencil colouring is brilliant.

Great card fold too.

Hope you enjoyed the Easter break.

Love Jules xx