Sunday 5 September 2021

SSW2 Sketch 215

Welcome to my blog. I have had a lovely morning catching up with visiting and commenting on blogs in my reading list after a few days feeling a bit iffy.

Here is the second sketch for this month at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2



Here is my card


I used Peeking Reindeer from Bugaboo (currently closed) coloured with Polychromos pencils
Papers are First Edition
Embossing folder and ribbon were free with Making Cards magazine a few years ago
Brads from my stash
Hexagon dies are Spellbinders - I was going to put my image straight but it fell onto the mat at a jaunty angle which I liked, I think it suited this image.

I am taking my card to
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge - Anything Goes with an optional theme of something beginning with an S
Allsorts challenge blog - Anything goes with an option of For the Love of your life


Another mention of the Challenge for Kath over at Allsorts starting on the 11th of September. Do join in if you can.





8 comments:

brenda said...

An adorable Reindeer image and like the jaunty angle, many thanks for joining in with our current theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Sue said...

This is adorable I love that image hugs Sue x

Lorraine said...

That reindeer looks so cute - a gorgeous card.
Hope you are feeling better now
Lorraine x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and cute card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Tracy said...

Thank you for joining Allsorts challenge with your entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Jules said...

Hi Anne

I hope you are feeling back on form.

A great fun image to use for your card. A fun sketch too.

I saw that Bugaboo were currently closed. I hope they will be back.

Love Jules xx

Kathie said...

This is such a cute card Anne, and the Reindeer really makes me smile. This is a great Christmas card.

Hugs
Kathie
xox

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again next time.