Thursday 7 July 2022

It's Christmas in July at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Hello and welcome to my blog.

We have a Christmas in July optional twist over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 this month and these are the cards which I created.


For my first card I used a Lili Of The Valley Simply Print image called All of Us, some very old Craftwork Cards paper and a sentiment, some Hobby House ribbon, holographic card, some gems and SSW2 sketch no 232 on a 6x6 card base.




 For this second card I used a snowman image from an old Lili of the Valley Artpad, my papers are from Nitwit collections Festive Trimmings and I used the scraps/ leftover snippets to make the design up. I've also used a Little Claire Sentiment, some glitter card and gems. The ribbon is from my stash and I used sketch 232 for this card which is about 4 and a half inches square.



I would like to enter these cards in the following challenges
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge-601 - Anything Goes as Longas it's Christmas
Christmas Kickstart Challenge- Show us Your Snowfolk
Christmas with the Cuties - Anything Cute and Christmas
Snippets Playground - Where the challenge is to use yoiur snippets which I did on my second card

Stay safe everyone
Anne

4 comments:

Sarn said...

Both of these festive snowmen cards are really sweet Anne.

Thanks for coming to play at the Snippets Playground. There's a group of us up in the Playground Treehouse enjoying a Sarngria or two after lunch if you wish to join us! xxx

Di said...

Lovely cards Anne! Time for making Christmas cards I suspect - and why not?

Hugs

Di xx

Martina said...

I like this family of snowmen. Thanks for sharing with us on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge. We hope you will join us for the next challenges. Martin - DT

Helen said...

These are both fab - such adorable snowfolk!
Thanks for showing Christmas Kickstart your snowfolk!
Helen x (Guest Elf)