Wednesday 12 April 2023

Sketch 251 at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

I do hope that all who celebrate had a lovely Easter weekend, we certainly did as we had family with children visiting so an Easter egg hunt and lovely family time was enjoyed, all the better after a stressful few months.

Here is my second card for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, this one uses sketch 251. I only made it on the day that the challenge went live as my other half has had surgery recently and my mojo completely went for a time. Thankfully all appears to have gone well, fingers crossed for the follow-up appointment.

I have used an old pack from Wild Rose Studio for my card from 2014 which features Bluebell. I cut out the precoloured image of Bluebell and the butterfly from the printed panels which came with the matching paper pad, although there are some line drawings in there to colour too. The green card is probably equally as old and came from Craftwork Cards and the ribbon most likely came from the Hobby House. The card blank is 148 x 148 and came from Craft UK.

Thank you as always for visiting.

I will be entering my card in the following challenges

Allsorts Challenge #722/723 - Anything Goes with an option of In the Spring Garden
Critter Crazy Challenge #73 - Anything goes with a critter
Pennys Paper-Crafty Challenge #544 - Anything Goes with paper



5 comments:

Sue said...

So glad to hear his surgery went well..there's nothing so stressful...and that you had a fabulous Easter weekend. Your card is so lovely Anne lots of hugs Sue x

Kathie said...

Oh Anne this card is so pretty with the mauve and yellow colour combo together. Just adore that tiny Deer and Butterfly. I remember making a 30th birthday cake (Fruit Cake) years ago for a friend and once it was iced the flowers were yellow and mauve flower arrangement and your card bright those wonderful memories flooding back to me.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

brenda said...

So sweet and a really pretty colour palette, many thanks for joining in our Easter fortnight challenge at Allsorts.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Pretty shades of lilac and lovely details too. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
Lorraine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge