Sunday 11 June 2023

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 Sketch 255

It's been a busy week in the paper and ink household this week although if you asked me what doing I would probably struggle to tell you. The result of this is that I am later than planned with my post for my Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 DT cards.

Here is the card following sketch 255


and here is the sketch


I have used  the following to created my card
Card base - Craft Uk premium 148x148
Sentiment - Happiness Abounds - Stampin Up
Papers and flowers - Hues of Happiness - Stampin Up
Dies Blossoming Happiness - Stampin Up
Gems -Glossy Dots Assortment - Stampin Up

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges
Allsorts  - Birthdays or an anything goes option. 

 In will leave it there because blogger is making my words jump about. I'll be back in a few days with my other card. 








7 comments:

Linby said...

So very pretty and colourful. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Sue said...

Love that sketch Anne such a pretty card...I seem to have pottered around and been busy but done nothing LOL hugs x

Dena J said...

Beautiful colors, Anne. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

Kathie said...

Oh Anne, I love everything about this beautiful card. The colours are so pretty and the flowers couldn't be more perfect for this sketch. I just love it.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

brenda said...

A pretty summery card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Liz said...

A beautiful floral card, Anne. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
Liz xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Summery card and love all the colourful flowers
Carol x