Tuesday 1 August 2023

Critter Crazy #77 August 2023

It's the first of August so time for another new challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge.
It's also Yorkshire Day here in Yorkshire so 
HAPPY YORKSHIRE DAY


 Here is my card for this months challenge over at Critter Crazy Challenge.


 I have used the following products on my card.
Papers - Echo Park - Birthday Salutations
Card - SU Mango Melody
Focal Image - Katy Sue Designs Shaggy Dog Tails - Happy Birthday
Banner Die - Poppy Stamps - Simple Banner
Small circles were cut out with my screw punch

I will enter my card in the following challenges
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Always Anything Goes

4 comments:

Sue said...

Such a cute image Anne and a wonderful colourful card hugs x

Megan J said...

Hi Anne, a beautiful birthday card, love the dog digging into the cake. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Sarah said...

Oh my word, what a gogeous card, that dog is adorable!!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful colourful card and love the gorgeous image
carol x