Wednesday 24 April 2024

Sweet Sketch Wednesday and Balloons

 Hello everyone. I am sharing a couple of cards in one post today.

There is still another week to go on the current Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 challenge and this is my second DT card for April using sketch 276. 


It's a little different with the 4 small focal points and I had initially thought to do a Christmas card but got these new Julie Hickey Designs - Designer Series stamps and decided to use Peter's Heleniums on this card, the sentiment is from the same set. Paper is Hello Irrestible DSP from Stampin Up. I have coloured the flowers with a mixture of Copics and Spectrum Noir. Dies are also Stampin Up - Stylish Shapes.


I am also going to share this card which I made for a friends birthday back in March


I've used a mixture of Julie Hickey Designs and Stampin Up products again on this one. I don't think the colours are completely true, they seem to be better on my phone.

I am entering my card at the following:













8 comments:

brenda said...

Two lovely cards Anne, the colours and design on the first very attractive and the balloons on the second perfect at Allsorts, many thanks for joining us.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Both great cards and p.papers.Love the flowers in the little die-cut shapes.
Carol x

Liz said...

Two super cards, Anne. I love the layout on your first card and the second card is so bright and cheerful. Thank you for sharing your balloon card in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

Linby said...

Gorgeous first card, love the layout. Your balloon card also has a fab layout and great use of dies. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts and using the optional theme.

Sarah said...

Terrific balloons for our optional theme at Allsorts this week. thank you so much for sharing. Sarah

Mervi said...

Fabulous and sweet card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Sue said...

Two gorgeous cards Anne they are both so different too! hugs xx

Jules said...

Hi Anne

Two great cards .. .. I love the colours and layout on the first one very much and you can't go wrong with balloons for a birthday card!

Many thanks for your good wishes on my blog. Very much appreciated.

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx