Wednesday, 5 August 2026

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 DT - 332

 Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Today I am sharing one of my 2 DT cards for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.


Kathies irst sketch this month is something a little different and is designed to show of your designer papers but I decided to colour one of my DSPs in.
Here's the sketch, it's number 332


To make my 5x7 card I used Stampin' Up A Wonderful Match DSP and coloured one of the papers using alcohol markers. I used a sentiment from Julie Hickey Designs sentiment Medley No. 6 which was cut from Granny Apple Green cardstock. The metal studs are from stash.

I am entering my card in the following challenges
613 Avenue Create  - Play Time Twist
Allsorts - Challenge 855 Anything Goes option
NBUS #89 - Never Before Used Schtuff - first time out of the packet for the papers






 

7 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Love this football themed card.
Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and papers, love the football theme.
Carol x

Linby said...

A wonderful football themed card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

Ellibelle said...

Such a great sketch and beautifully done, thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

brenda said...

A great footie inspired card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Darnell said...

What fun papers! I love how you used the sketch, Anne, and love that you colored your pp! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Sarah said...

Such a great card. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts. Sarah