Sunday 13 March 2022

SSW2 DT cards for March

 Hello again everyone. Here are my DT cards for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 in March. We're adding an optional twist to some of the challenges this year and Olga has chosen Autumn Colours for this month as Autumn is just beginning in the southern hemisphere where she lives.

I struggled a bit with the autumn colours but this is what I came up with.

This is my card for sketch 224


I used an image from an old Lili of the Valley Art pad, some My Minds Eye papers and the bow die is from a Made to Surprise set

My card for sketch 225


The image is from some Sarah Kay decoupage, I think the image is called Elodie in Her Garden. The papers are First Edition Desert Blooms, the butterfiles are from The Range and the bows are the Made to Surprise ones again.


Thank you for taking the time to visit.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards they are so pretty Anne! I love them both hugs Sue x

Lorraine said...

Two fabulous cards Anne, lovely designs
Lorraine x

Kelly Schelske said...

Anne, these are both so fabulous! Love the color palette on both of them, goes so well with our twist this time around!

Kathie said...

Another two beautiful cards, I just adore this one with the butterfly embellishments. Such a cute image reminds me of Holly Hobbie I loved and still love as a child.
Hugs
Kathie
xox