Wednesday 6 April 2022

An Earth Day twist at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Our latest challenge launched today over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and we had 2 more great sketches to play with. As it's Earth Day later this month we also have an optiona; twist of Nature.

Here are my cards

My first card uses elements from Papercraft Society Box 30 which is supporting the RSPB


I coloured the rabbit with Copic markers and the background is an embossed piece of card which has been inked with Distress Oxides. Pearls are Hobby House and the ribbon is very old Craftwork Cards.

My second card uses a Daisy Mae Designs precoloured digital download Holy Moley
I love this image and am tempted to buy the stamp


The papers are from an old First Edition Pad called Spring Feast


Thank you for all the lovely comments on my last post I always appreciate them, I will get round for more commenting this month.

I'm entering my card at Allsorts where the theme is Real Animals





5 comments:

Dena J said...

Such pretty cards, Anne! Rabbit and mice just right for our animal challenge at Allsorts too. Thank you for sharing.

brenda said...

Two super cards Anne, the fist is very effective with the embossed panel behind the bunny, many thanks for sharing and joining in our 'Animals' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Linby said...

Two wonderful cards with so many little fab details. I love the larger image on the DP on the first one and the embossing. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Sue said...

Awww two gorgeous cards Anne that mole is so cute! hugs Sue x

Kathie said...

Love your cards Anne. Both of them are beautiful and I just adore your design papers and embellishments. I was looking for May's cards to comment on but I know you're busy. Take care and enjoy your weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox