Saturday 1 June 2024

June at Critter Crazy DT card

 I can't believe that we are in June already, where does the time go. Anyway it's the first of the month and time for another challenge to start at Critter Crazy Challenge and here is my card.


I made this for a friends birthday in May who has an adopted cat.
I have used the following to make this faux stepper card.
Image LOTV Cupcake Party which I coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir markers.
Sentiment is from a very old Hero Arts stamp - Birthday Messages.
Dies are Stampin Up Everyday Details.
Papers are Nitwits Bonnets and Bowties
Cardstock is from B&M


I would like to enter my card at
Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge #90 where the theme is Animals this month



1 comment:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Anne. Love the cute stamp and gorgeous papers.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x