Sunday 30 June 2024

Sweet Sketches for June

 We have recently returned from a lovely 2 weeks in the Italian Lakes. 

It was a much needed break made more so because I was ill just before we went away, but being unwell I didn't post my Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 DT cards before we left so here they are.



I made 2 cards using sketch 279 using the Dovecraft Butterfly Kisses collection. I bought a second set of this because I enjoy using it so much, the colours are so lovely.

Then the card made for the second sketch uses some Flight and Airy papers from Stampin Up and a very old Hero Arts Sentiment


Any ribbon and jewels are from my stash.

I have some stitching to share as due to the weather (torrential rain or very hot) and the need to rest and rechage while we were away I got quite a lot of stitching in.

I finished Jardin Prive The Colours in my Garden, I had 3/4 of the border and most of the white backstitch to do and was determined to finish it once I started, so 11 hours sticthing later I managed it.



I also stitched on My Little Dove designs A Garden Full of Flowers Stitchalong. I am only stitching on part 4 and the last part which is part 6 came out today.


Then I stitched on the kit from the Cotton and Twine April Box which is alos designed by Faye at Little Dove.


I think that's all from me for now as I will be back tomorrow with my latest DT card for Critter Crazy.

I would like to enter my finished stitching at Allsorts where the theme is Way to Grow and gardens certainly grow.














3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

All gorgeous cards, love the two lilac ones and such beautiful stitching,Hope you are feeling better and rested.
Carol x

Liz said...

Beautiful cards, lovely designs. Your stitching is wonderful, thank you for sharing it in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
I hope you are refreshed after your holiday by the Italian Lakes. It's a lovely part of the world.
Liz xx

brenda said...

I know that weather in the Italian Lakes so well, the storms seem to appear from nowhere, but a beautiful part of the World and hope you are feeling much better now.

Some lovely cards and what a wonderful piece of needlework for Allsorts challenge, always nice when someone share something different, thank you.

B x